The Herons Villa
2 to 9 people
2 shower rooms
Very close to the Cap Ferret lighthouse , located in a quiet neighbourhood and surrounded by maritime pinewoods , the Herons Villa stands as a safe haven nestled between the Arcachon Bay and the Atlantic ocean.
Spacious, welcoming, functional and comfortable, the Herons Villa is the ideal place for holidaying in Cap Ferret, whether with family or friends. Surrounded by a shaded and fenced 33 m² garden, the Herons Villa can welcome 8 to 9 people.
Everyone of you will feel at home and you will enjoy gathering on the large covered terrace, adjacent to the kitchen . From morning to night, it is the ultimate focal place to spend happy times with family or friends.
On the ground floor you will find :
- A fully equipped kitchen which opens onto a covered terrace
- A living room
- A dining room
- A double bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm bed and fitted cupboards
- A shower room with window, shower cubicle and WC
- A storage cupboard
The first floor is very often dedicated to children or teenagers and includes :
- A south facing double bedroom with a 140 x 200 cm bed and fitted cupboards
- A second south facing bedroom with 90 x 200 cm bunkbeds and fitted cupboards
- west facing bedroom, with two 80 x 200 cm single beds that can be turned into one double bed and shelving
- A mezzanine with TV area and a single bed
- A bathroom with bathtube, 2 basins and small window
- A separate WC
Pets are not allowed.
Organised parties or evenings are not allowed in order to maintain neighbourhood tranquillity.
It is a non smoking house and smokers are strictly asked to smoke outside.
Arrival time is between 4 pm and 5.30 pm, and the departure time before 10 am.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Shower room
- Heated towel rail
- Washing machine
- Conventional oven
- Microwave oven
- 4 gas ring hot plate
- Fridge freezer
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Garden furniture
- Beach umbrella
- Internet (wifi)
- Central heating
End of stay house cleaning