The Basque Villa
2 to 6 people
2 shower rooms
The renovated Basque Villa awaits you at the foot of the Cap Ferret lighthouse, in a quiet neibourghood half way between the Arcachon Bay and the ocean beaches.
Light and airy with many bay openings, the Basque Villa is a very pleasant house to live in and can accommodate up to 6 people.
The Basque Villa is surrounded by a 200 m² fenced, wooded and flower garden. Sailing and beach equipment are stored in a small garden shed. The extra relaxing space offered by the sunny decking allows you to unwind at any time of the year.
On the Villa Basque ground floor, you will find :
- A large fully equipped fitted kitchen, with large windows and direct access to the decking
- A living area with two sliding doors, giving onto the garden and terrace (east facing)
- A shower room with window, WC and basin
- Storage space
The first floor accommodates 3 bedrooms organized as follows :
- An east facing 10m2 double bedroom with 140 X 190 cm double bed, shelving (note the sloping ceiling)
- A south east facing double bedroom, 11m2 wide, with 160 X 200 queen size bed and fitted cupboards
- A south facing bedroom with bunk beds and fitted cupboards
- A WC room with basin
Pets are not allowed.
Organised parties or evenings are not allowed in order to maintain neighbourhood tranquillity.
It is a non smoking house and smokers are strictly asked to smoke outside.
Arrival time is between 4pm and 5.30pm, and the departure time before 10am.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Shower rooms
- Conventional oven
- Microwave oven
- 4 ring gas cooker
- Flat screen TV
- Garden furniture
- Beach umbrella
- Internet (wifi)
- Central heating
- Free parking
End of stay house leaning
Child high chair